In the wake of stage 3 and 4 restrictions, the Victorian Government has expanded the business support package to regional Victoria. Eligible businesses in regional Victoria can receive a grant of $5,000 to put towards business costs, professional advice, and business development. Businesses in metropolitan Melbourne can receive $10,000. Businesses that received a grant under the initial round of the Business Support Fund are still eligible to apply.
ID Accounting is able to apply on your business’ behalf. To be eligible your business must;
• operate a business located within Victoria; and
• be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme; and
• employ people; and
• be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020; and
• have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis; and
• be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020; and
• hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020; and
• be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Some evidence is required to submit an application, including;
– JobKeeper registration ID; and
– Workcover Employer Number; and
– proof of the business address (such as a utility bill or lease agreement).
Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your business’ eligibility. Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on September 14.